1 ½ large ripe avocados
4 strips of uncured bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
1 finely diced jalapeno pepper with seeds (if you want more spice, use a serrano pepper)
5 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
¼ diced purple onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
Juice of ½ lime
Sea salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Add avocados and lime to a bowl. Smash them together until they become like a paste.
2. Add onions, garlic, pepper and bacon, and use a spoon to mix them together until incorporated.
3. Add cherry tomatoes and mix.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5. Enjoy with carrots, celery or broccoli!