1 medium spaghetti squash
1/2 lb. ground beef
1/2 large red onion, chopped
12 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cup chopped sweet bell peppers
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
1/2 cup coconut milk
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, brown the beef.
3. Add the onion, mushrooms, peppers, olives, and salt and pepper. Saute just until the veggies are tender.
4. Meanwhile, poke the spaghetti squash all over and microwave for 10-15 minutes. Cut in half, scoop out the seeds, and scrape out the insides. Place the spaghetti squash "noodles" evenly in a 9"x13" glass baking dish.
5. Evenly spread the meat and veggie mixture over the spaghetti squash.
6. Whisk the eggs with the coconut milk and salt and pepper and pour over the veggies and meat in the baking dish.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until center is firm.
8. Let cool a bit, slice, and serve with cut up fruit.