CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE
1 large onion diced
1 1/2 cup carrots diced
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon salt
1- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 large cauliflower, grated
1/2 cup coconut aminos
2 large eggs, scrambled
1/2 cup diced green onions
1. In a large pan, cook the onion and carrots in the coconut oil until soft. About 7-9 minutes.
2. Season with salt, ginger, and garlic as it's cooking.
3. Once the carrots are tender, add the cauliflower and coconut aminos.
4. Stir to evenly coat the cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Push the mixture to one side of the pan and add the scrambled eggs. Stir until cooked, then mix in.
6. Add the green onion, take off the heat, and serve.