6 organic chicken breasts
2 bell peppers (I used red and green), cut into 1” pieces
1 large yellow onion, cut into 1” pieces
3 tablespoon grape seed oil
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons cumin
3 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon cardamom
1. Rinse, pat dry and slice your chicken breasts into 1” cubes, and drizzle 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil to coat. Set aside.
2. Mix spices in a small mixing bowl, and use this spice mix to sprinkle chicken cubes. Make sure every cube is covered with spice mix.
3. Place onions and bell peppers in a separate bowl and drizzle remaining tablespoons of grape seed oil to coat, and add sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stick chicken, bell peppers and onion alternately on skewers.
5. Heat grill on high. Once hot add skewers in and cook each side for about 7 minutes (so you only need to turn them once). Serve immediately.