EASY TURKEY CHORIZO
1 pound ground turkey
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
¼-½ teaspoon chipotle powder (or cayenne) or sub 1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon vinegar (white, red, or apple cider)
1. Place all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Mix well using your hands.
3. Store in the fridge, or freeze until ready to use.
4. To cook, simply brown it in a skillet with a little oil, breaking it up into smaller pieces, like you would ground beef.
5. (Alternately, you could shape into breakfast patties,or burgers, and sear, finishing in the oven if necessary)
6. Use in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, pizza, quesadillas, nachos, etc.