EPIC BREAKFAST: SWEET POTATO HASH
4 medium sweet potatoes – $2.00
1 lb of mushrooms – $2.50
1 lb of fresh spinach or kale – $1.50
1 red onion – $0.40
1 garlic bulb – $0.30
1 bottle of your favorite vinegar – $2.00
1. Start the oven and set it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the potatoes into small chunks and once the oven is ready, lay the chunks on a baking pan and bake the potato chunks for about 20 minutes.
3. Chop the onion, two garlic cloves, mushrooms, and greens.
4. About 10 minutes into baking grab a deep pan and set it on a high heat.
5. Add about two tablespoons of grapeseed or coconut oil.
6. Place the chopped onion and garlic in the pan. Move them around in the pan until translucent, do this for about 3 minutes.
7. Proceed by dropping in the mushrooms and let them cook for about 4 to 5 minutes. Lower the heat to a low.
8. Get the potatoes out of the oven and turn the oven off. Carefully add the potatoes to the pan.
9. Grab the greens and toss them into the mixture. Stir it all together and let the leaves wilt.
10. Finish it off with a few tablespoons of your choice of vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste