PARMESAN CHICKEN & BROCCOLI
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders about 4 breasts
1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Juice and Zest of 1 lemon
1 lemon sliced
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
2 cups broccoli florets
cooking spray or oil for drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil or grease with oil; set aside.
2. Cut chicken breasts in halves then into long tenders about 2 inch wide.
3. Combine the panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in shallow bowl and set aside. Combine the lemon juice and zest, butter, garlic powder, and italian seasoning in another bowl.
4. Dip chicken tenders one at a time in the lemon butter mixture then into the breadcrumbs and line tenders on the baking sheet. Repeat until all tenders are coated. Top chicken with fresh lemon slices and drizzle with remaining lemon butter mixture (if any).
5. Add broccoli to the pan. Spray chicken and broccoli with cooking spray or drizzle with a tablespoon of oil. Lightly sprinkle broccoli with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is golden and tender and broccoli is crispy.