2 lb. Eye of Round or Sirloin Roast
2 red bell peppers
3 garlic cloves
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp of cumin
1 tbsp of turmeric
1 tbsp of paprika
1 tbsp of oregano
2 cups of bone broth
1. Cut the roast into four pieces about 2 inches thick.
2. Place the roast pieces in a pot with water and boil for about 30 – 40 minutes.
3. While the beef is boiling, chop the garlic, onions, and peppers.
4. Once the beef has been boiled, let it cool down.
5. Then, shred the beef with a fork or use your hands.
6. Grab a deep pan and set it on a medium heat.
7. Let it warm up and drop the coconut oil in the pan.
8. Start to saute the onions, peppers, and garlic.
9. Move them around for about 4 minutes.
10. Add the cumin and other spices and move around for another minute.
11. Dump the beef and mix well with the vegetables. Pour the broth and cover with a lid.
12. Stir occasionally every 2 minutes for 6 minutes.
13. Finish by adding salt and pepper.