STRAWBERRY COCONUT BAKE
2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
3/4 cups chopped walnuts
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder omit for Paleo/Whole30
1/4 tsp salt
3 large eggs
1 cup unsweetened nut milk I use flax milk
1 ripe banana mashed
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
2 cups diced strawberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 inch square pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together your dry ingredients: coconut flakes, walnuts, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Now add in coconut oil and mashed banana. Add wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
4. Now fold in strawberries.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until top is firm and golden.
6. Serve hot!