SWEET POTATO EGG MUFFINS
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 onion, chopped
1 sweet potato, peeled and finely diced
12 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 green onions, sliced
1 pound grass-fed ground beef
2 teaspoons curry powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup coconut milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F and grease a muffin pan.
2. Heat up the coconut oil and add the onion, sweet potato, mushrooms, and green onions; saute until almost tender.
3. Add the beef, curry, salt, and pepper. Saute until beef is cooked.
4. Divide mixture between 12 muffin cups.
5. Whisk the eggs with the coconut milk and divide between muffin cups.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes.