Training without goals is like training without good programming...It doesn't work. Follow these steps to set yourself up for success:
1. Choose a 1 month goal.
2. Choose a 6 month goal.
3. Post both goals to the CVG FB group
for accountability, motivation & help along the way.
*NOTE* To best track your goals we suggest including in your post "TTSL GOAL TRAINING". This will make your goals easier to find and access through the search bar.
TIPS FOR CREATING GOALS
- Setting realistic, achievable short term goals is the best way to feel accomplished and get the ball rolling for bigger goals.
- One month goals should be a very realistic goal because this amount of time will go by very quickly. Choose a goal that you KNOW you can reach within 1 month if you spend the time and effort to reach it.
- Example of a 1 month goal: "Practice working on double unders 3 days a week for 15 minutes".
- Six month goals should still be realistic but should also be challenging as you have 6 months to reach it.
- Examples of a 6 month goal: "Sign up and complete my first Spartan Race." or "Get my first strict pull-up."