Pike Handstand Push-ups
HOW TO DO PIKE HANDSTAND PUSH-UPS
- Begin with your feet and hands on the ground.
- Push your butt up into the air and extend arms upward.
- Point the top of your head towards the ground.
- Bend your elbows and lower your head to the ground.
- Touch your head to the ground and press back up.
- The closer you position your hands to your feet the more challenging it'll be.
- Make this movement even more challenging by putting your feet up high on a box or bench.
Pike handstand push-ups is a great shoulder exercise. Attempt different variations to find the proper ability level. Check out the video to see more:
Kelsea is wearing our Mesh Leggings in this video.