When will my order ship out? Orders are expected to dispatch our warehouse within 5 business days from the order date. Orders placed on, or immediately following, Group Friday, Black Friday through Cyber Monday should expect longer than normal processing times.
Will I receive tracking information? Yes, when your order ships out you will receive an email with your tracking information. Please keep an eye on your spam folder.
Why haven’t I received my tracking information? During promotional sales (Group Friday, Black Friday thru Cyber Monday) please allow up to 10 business days to receive tracking. During standard volume times, please give 5 business days to receive tracking. If tracking has not been received, please reach out to us at email@example.com or Live Chat on our website.
- All shipping within the USA is a flat rate of $5.99
- Standard shipping time is 1-5 business days(this is only transit time, this does not include processing time). We also offer expedited shipping.
- We are located in Massachusetts. The closer you are to us, the faster your shipping time will be.
- Pick up and tracking is DHL eCommerce. The final step of delivery is done by USPS.
- Shipping time to Canada is generally 5-10 business days.
- Shipping time to the UK is generally about 2 weeks.
- Shipping time to Australia is generally about 2 weeks.
- You can find your exact shipping cost by starting your checkout process. Shipping total will be shown there. Price varies based on weight of your order.
- The customer is responsible for any duties and VAT upon receipt of package. The shipping charge paid at checkout does not include any duties or VAT charges.
- If the customer refuses package due to duties and VAT, the customer will not be refunded for the original shipping charges. The customer will receive a refund for the products only.
- Once your package leaves the USA the tracking information will no longer be updated. Do not worry, your package is still making it’s way to you.
- The country that you live in may charge a duty tax for the package to enter your country. We are not associated with this tax. It varies from country to country.
- International shipping costs vary based on which country your package will be sent to and how much your package weighs.